Thursday, October 14, 2010

Justine's Shoes

By Guest Blogger: Shanara Gabrielle
Shanara plays Justine in The Love List


Yes, those shoes hurt my feet a little. But for fabulous shoes, we women will sacrifice a lot.

So, ladies, here it is:
  • Pair #1 – the black patten leather, 4 ½ in heels: GUESS
  • Pair #2 – the t-strap teal and maroon be-jeweled wedges: STEVE MADDEN
  • Pair # 3 – the lacy black mules that every woman slips on after she's slept in on Saturday: FREDERICK'S OF HOLLYWOOD
  • Pair #4 – the clear floral accent jelly's (at least that what we called them in the 80's): STEVE MADDEN
  • Pair #5 – the fabulous cream strappy number, that are actually the easiest to walk in!: ALDO
  • Pair #6 – a reprise of #2
  • Pair #7 –for the curtain call I reprise #5

...and after the show, if you see me in the lobby, you'll often catch me in my “backstage slippers”!

1 comment:

KCSherri said...

Saw the show last night - loved it! - and was drooling over the shoes! The shoes almost became a 4th character for me - so thanks for sharing where you got them....!

As I said, Hubby and I both thoroughly enjoyed the show...all actors were fantastic and we laughed out loud for most of the night.